Clearaway Services Ltd. has extensive experience in carrying out dismantling processes and removal of waste, complying fully with environmental and health & safety regulations.
We can offer an in-house one stop approach to your interior stripping requirements, commencing with an asbestos survey through to asbestos removal then on to soft strip asbestos demolition. This provides you with a cost effective solution plus the convenience of using one contractor to oversee the whole process from the very start all the way through to final phase demolition, or to a fresh structure ready for total refurbishment.
We complete the dismantling process and internal building strip outs in an organised and precise manner, either as part of a major building refurbishment program or in preparation for complete demolition.
We allocate a supervisor to oversee the project through from the beginning to end enabling the client to have a single point of contact with ourselves to avoid confusion during the project thus ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
We carefully dismantle and strip out within the demolition area with a safe and controlled approach. We can break concrete on floors, interior walls and ceilings while still maintaining perimeter walls. We have a green approach to disposal of waste. We recycle when possible and are always sympathetic to original architecture.
Interior stripping services can include:
- Asbestos Survey and Asbestos Removal
- Removal of all non-load bearing partition walls
- Removal of floor coverings, temporary / floating floors, ceilings / suspended ceilings
- Removal of all mechanical and electrical systems such as lighting, heating, ventilation, comms, cables, and air conditioning systems.
- Disconnection and removal of utilities, including gas, electricity, water and telecommunications.
- Boiler/Plant rooms
- Heavy weight machinery
We complete controlled demolition projects in:
Registered with The Environment Agency